* Walked about 15 million miles... lol... we probably walked 10 miles a day. We only took the bus or caught a ride a few times.
* Swam in the Pacific Ocean in Waikiki for about 4 hours on the beach on a cloudy day. Because of that we all got burned and I got sun poisoning. HeHe. We were at the beach several times but only went swimming once.
* Visited Pearl Harbor, it was a wonderful experience that I will never forget.
* Went on a Catarmaran - Dinner Cruise along the coast (Waikiki Beach). I took some great sunset pictures.
* Went to a Luau - Germaine's Luau. Absolutely fantastic. Also took a ton of sunset and ocean pictures.
* Went snorkeling along the West side of the Island. The Catamaran took us to where the west side meets the north shore. Snorkeled with Dolphins (actually I was only NEAR them, haha). Fed and swam with beautiful fish and saw sea turtles surface.
* Got to spend time with Bree. When I was little my mom was engaged to her father and they were together for a few years. I consider her family but we hadn't seen each other in 14 years. I actually need to send her some of the pictures I took!
* Found my new favorite beach, Sunset Beach (North Shore). Like Bree said, the sand is fantastic and it's hardly ever crowded.
* Visited the Dole Plantation and had some Pineapple ice cream (delicious) and I bought Mary a Dole postcard because she just LOVES them, lol.
* On the way to Hawaii got to see The Water Horse (?) and P.S. I Love you (Gerard Butler is HOT). On the way back they played The Golden Compass but since it was so late (10:30pm) I fell asleep before it was halfway done.
* Took over 500 pictures because I'm a picture whore! hehe
**** Now I want to go back!!!
Well it's been awhile since I last logged on to blog... I've been on several times to check out my favorite journals but never felt the desire to type anything.
Here is what's been happening in my life:
1. We got our house and are moved in. Only half of our garage is filled with boxes, instead of the whole garage like when we first moved in. We are slowly accessorizing the house: ceiling fans (6 so far, 2 to go), blinds (17 windows so far, 9 to go), furniture (bathroom stand, love seat, window coverings, book shelves, computer router), plants (1 tree for the backyard, more to come) and lots of flowers. (our front yard was landscaped with GRASS!
2. I had Christmas with one of my uncles, I hadn't seen him in 3 years. It was great and Christmas was a blast.
3. Went to the New Years hockey game between the Phoenix Coyotes and Colorado Avalanche (Avs lost but oh well!)
4. Got free tickets to see the Phoenix Suns play the Utah Jazz (great seats but the Suns lost)
5. My grandfather was diagnosed with Parkinson's last week, sad but at least now we know why he's been feeling like shit for MONTHS.
6. Going to Hawaii for a week starting at 4pm Monday April 7th, getting back to Phoenix 8am on Tuesday the 15th.
7. My brother Josh got a hold of me via email, I haven't talked to him since last summer. I sure do miss him, we haven't seen each other in 4+ years.
8. WORKING until I DIE!